Followers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

[i]Epiphany

  • SO iGRADUATED FROM HIGH SCHOOL! AND IT FEELS SO GOOD! 
  • ill miss all my High School memories tho and my friends iwish them all the best of luck 
  • but these last couple of weeks have been the best....ihad 
  • all the grad cookouts were great including me and brandon and alicias 
  • but Im officially an Army Private iswore in at 2:45 060909 
  • ileave for bootcamp Nov 4th so excited im making something outta myself 
  • but now ijust enjoy life until time to leave and begin my journey....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Final Moment 

Quote of the Day: "The path you choose to take in life let it be one that defines who you are and who you will be in life and let no one tell u any different" 

-outrooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment