Followers

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

[i]Emphasize

  • So its def been years since ibeen on this but ihad to return....
  • alot has changed but it was much needed change tho...
  • iAm about a month and a half away from leaving for bootcamp and im kinda excited but at the same time idont know what to expect?
  • FACT: me and my mother's relationship is dwindling...our chemistry isnt there anymore alot of stuff thats been goin on is aggravating the hell outta me
  • iAlready cant wait to come home for Christmas Exodus so ican see every1 and get my damn iPhone 3GS (IT WILL BE MINE!) lol
  • iStayed at VCU for the weekend wit my long time friend C Ward had a blast got a good taste of the city...literally because igot a parking ticket fun fun fun! in a damn PARKING GARAGE!
  • The Blueprint 3 is so hard to me ilove damn near every track on it (Empire State of Mind being the favorite track)
  • iHave also been listenin to Hov's Reasonable Doubt album alot good ish for reel
  • The VMA's blew my damn mind...Kanye being drunk was not a good look and Lil Mama being rude ruining my fav song performance was rude she def was "T-Paining rite now" like Hov said lol
  • my time here is running out and it is hard to believe but everything happens for a reason so im excited to begin my life and let god stear the way im ready for this journey that lies ahead...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
RUDE lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
but it didnt stop there lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
classiccccccccccccc

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
ear craccccccccccccccccccccc lol

Quote of the day: "its not about where u go in life, its the experiences u learn from life itself to make it all worth while"



No comments:

Post a Comment