Followers

Sunday, April 5, 2009

[i]contemplate

  • today was chill
  • worked 12:45-8 tired like hell
  • still hype from the movie "Fast & Furious" they really need to make another....there is no possible way universal is dumb enough to not do it
  • my birthday is in 9 days 
  • idont wanna go to school at all this week 
  • spring break is next week! hahaha gettin it in!
  • payday is this week oh yes
  • that Day26 song "Imma Put It on Her" has been stuck in my head and is growin on me 
  • this week is benchmark testing week UGH!
  • ineed to get the studying for the asvab test for the air force so ican get my life together 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
jordana brewsterrrrrrr sexy car babe lol 


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Va Beachhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Norfolk Stateeeeeeeeeee

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I kno they prolly sold out everywhere but.....
 I WANT THESE SO BAD! 

Quote of the Day: "Keep ur friends close and ur enemies even closer...but the only way you can do that is if you can tell them apart" -Tre Taylor 


-outroooo


No comments:

Post a Comment