Followers

Thursday, February 26, 2009

[i]KeepitMovin...

  • idt im staying the whole day at school tomorrow irefuse imma get moms to write me anote
  • iHave come to the realization that after chillen wit my Cuzzo Jon Luke that family is the best thing u could have especially when u got some shitty best friends
  • Me and Luke went to see Madea goes to Jail LMAO funniest thing ever
  • iNeed to clean my car tomorrow
  • iStopped by my cuzzo JoJo House to see his mom and talked to him bout cars lol and played with his new laptop
  • iHad Chick Fil A this morn and it hit the spot greatly lol 
  • iCant wait until my head unit arrives
  • iCant wait to get my subs lol
  • iWent to best buy and saw this toshiba laptop iLOVE!
  • but other than that the day was average....

So some1 drew this on the board in my gov class and ithought it was kool
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is Marvelous rite here
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote of the Day: "Life does indeed have obstacles but they are called obstacles so u can overcome them"

-outroo

No comments:

Post a Comment