Followers

Monday, February 23, 2009

[i]Moveon

  •  school was iight just dragged
  • im still doing hw and its 11:11 (make a wish)
  • tomorrow is gonna suck....A Days always do
  • ihad fun today chillen wit my homeboy chris and shae
  • "you taste like shrimp from red lobster" LMAO =Shae
  • chilled at shae crib for abit 
  • went to pizza hut and got a medium pizza for a penny! wit my 2 cuzzos 
  • chilled at my cuzzo chris crib to do some hw 
  • iNeed better time management isuck at it 
  • iNeed to figure out who im goin to beachweek with?
  • iMiss my bff Qadi
  • took some kool pics today doe




Quote of the Day: "Life is like a slideshow, all the things I've seen, all the things I've dreamed u can't take away from me"  -T.I. ft John Legend "slide show"

-outrooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment