Followers

Friday, March 20, 2009

[i]Recollect

  • ihavent been on here in a few days so much to say
  • got into a fender bender yesterday my car is ok thank god no damage just a scratch on my bumper this lady CUT ME OFF ON RT 3! and itapped her bumper 
  • She got the ticket tho 
  • iHung out with my 1st cousin joey yesterday since it was his last day and he finally met our other 1st cousin Kristina for the 1st time it was a great moment 
  • ibeen listenin to the Drake Mixtape non stop considering my moods lately
  • iChilled with my long time friend C Ward today talked about college he is hoping iget into ODU since iretook the SAT's for them....iHope iget in
  • this whole college process is a pain in the ass because my mind keeps changing ijust...I DONT KNOW!
  • today was a horrible day at school someone who icut out my life ithought is tryna get back in.......
  • some ppl OD on joking now awdays.....if u talk about somebody dont whisper to the other person say it to their face!
  • ineed to get accepted into colleges please by my birthday! 
this is the result when itapped her bumper when SHE cut me off but she got the ticket lol 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


these would be my 1st Cousins yes hard to believe 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote of the Day: "dont ask for permission, ask for forgiveness and let go" 

-Outrooo

No comments:

Post a Comment