Followers

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

[i]Return

  • Wow what a past few days!
  • no school because of snow so thankful
  • these roads out here are still horrible  
  • My CD player for my car came yesterday yeah doe! 
  • mannnn iwish summer would get here so ican get more hours 
  • iAM in need of a major haircut doe 
  • my father thinks me and my sister stay out too much...but when we are home we get yelled out for the stupidest things but he fails to realize that we are both pretty much grown.
  • this college ish is stressin me out. idk what to do im waitin on vcu iwanna apply to NSU but idont have the money for the app fee
  • ineed to finish my financial aid but my parents have been so busy
  • ineed to get spark plugs and my oil changed for my car 
  • ialso need to buy the kit to install my cd player in my car...
  • iwish ihad a better job
  • but anywho here some pics from this blizzathon
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Quote of the Day: "Usually the ppl that take u for granted dont know what they have until its gone but the ppl who cherish a bond is what makes life all the worth while"

-outroooo

No comments:

Post a Comment